Body Pain Tablet and Treatment
Generally, body pain refers to muscle aches, myalgia or muscle discomfort due to your everyday life, especially if you stand, walk, or exercise for long periods of time or it may be caused by medical conditions like fever or cold.
Quite prevalent, body pain is experienced by almost everyone at some point in their life. The uncomfortable feeling may be felt in almost all parts of the body and muscular tissues. In most cases, body pain is temporary and will reduce with the intake of pain relief tablets. In the case of acute body pain caused by any disease condition or injury, the onset of the pain happens suddenly and it gradually diminishes. Acute body pain lasts for weeks or months depending on whether it is mild to severe. Acute body pain may lead to chronic pain, if not treated properly.
Supergin 500 mg/250 mg Tablet
Composition : Paracetamol (500mg) + Chlorzoxazone (250mg)
Mode of action:
Paracetamol works primarily by inhibiting brain prostaglandin synthesis, which is responsible for its well-known ability to lower temperature and impact pain alleviation. The primary purpose of chlorzoxazone is to relax the muscle and relieve muscular spasms. Because of its impact on distinct pain pathways, the unique combination of both makes it a superior pain management drug to give better pain control.
Supergin Tablet for Body Pain Relief
- Provides relief from body pain
- Helps to reduce discomfort associated with muscle spasms
- Anti-inflammatory action for instant pain relief
- Helps to speed up the recovery from muscle weakness
- Supports fast recovery from body pain associated with sports activity
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Body Pain Causes
- Physical strain on the body – Excessive physical activity within a stipulated time or for longer duration
- Unexpected physical movement – Prolonged movement, or sports activity can cause an body pain
- Muscle weakness – Muscles used for actions that they are unable or not conditioned for can lead to body pain
- Inappropriate action – Injury to the any part of the body due to lifting excess weight or doing an irregular activity in an incorrect position
- Medical condition – Inflammation, fatigue, fever or cold and flu can cause pain in the body
Body Pain Symptoms
- Any discomfort experienced in the muscles
- Pain in a specific area of the body
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Pain all over the body with or without fever
- Difficulty to do common daily tasks
Body Pain Treatment
- Home treatment – Taking the time to rest, avoiding strenuous activity, and gentle stretching of muscles can provide body pain relief
- Ayurvedic treatment – In most cases, body pain from overworked muscles can be resolved by massaging with Ayurvedic pain relief oil
- OTC medications – OTC medicine like pain relief tablets can help to provide instant and fast pain relief in the case of severe body pain
- OTC topical pain relief – Ointments and liniments containing Ayurvedic ingredients and herbal extracts of essential oils can be used to relieve body pain
- Physical recovery treatment – In the case of acute body pain, strengthening exercise under proper guidance of physiotherapist can help to relieve the body pain
- Surgical treatment – Body pain caused due to stress can be resolved by taking stress relief activities and exercises like yoga and meditation to alleviate tension
Add testimonial description here. Edit and place your own text.
Add testimonial description here. Edit and place your own text.
What is Body pain?
Experienced as an overall discomfort, body pain can be the caused by any physical overwork or medical condition.
What are the symptoms of body pain?
Body pain symptoms are commonly associated with widespread muscle aches, tiredness, weakness, fatigue, and muscle ache with or without fever. Apart from discomfort, body pain symptoms may also include joint aches, back pain, or aches all over the body.
What are the causes of body pain?
Body pain might be caused from overly worked muscles due to any strenuous work from daily activities. Any stress to the body during sports activity or while doing physical tasks can be the reason behind body pain causes. In the case of acute body pain, the breakdown of cartilage may cause Body pain. Some of the other Body pain causes include medical conditions like cold or flu.
How can I prevent body pain?
Regulating your workflow and following proper instructions to decrease the strain of overly worked muscles can help to reduce body pain.
What is the best body pain treatment in Ayurveda?
Ayurveda helps in the body pain management and treatment through the topical application of a combination of herbal extracts and essential oils. Ayurvedic treatment helps to subdue the stress that induces body pain.
What are the various body pain treatment options?
Body pain treatment options include proper rest, gentle stretching of muscle, massaging with Ayurvedic pain relief oil, pain relief tablets, Ayurvedic pain relief ointments and liniments containing herbal extracts, stress relief activities, and exercises like yoga and meditation to alleviate tension.
- Physical rest – By reducing the weight off your ankle by taking a break and resting a while helps to reduce ankle pain
- Applying Ice – Placing an ice pack on the affected area at least 3 times a day can help resolve ankle pain
- Elevation for ankle – Keeping the ankle a little raised will help in reducing the swelling
What are the OTC medicines for body pain?
OTC pain relief tablets and topical pain relief creams can be used for body pain relief treatment. Ayurvedic body pain relief tablets sold over-the-counter offers instant pain relief.
How long will it take for Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief tablet to heal body pain?
Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief tablet helps to provide instant pain relief. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to decrease the body pain.
Why Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief is most recommended?
Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief ointments and liniments are made from a blend of 13 and 14 herbal extracts that help to relieve pain and inflammation.
How do I buy or order Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief tablets or ointments?
All Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief products are available at leading medical stores and pharmacies. As one of the leading brands of OTC pain relief products, Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief liniments and ointment are also available online from e-commerce and healthcare portals.
How to take body pain relief tablets?
Over-the-counter pain relief tablets for self-treatment can be had after reading and following the directions on the product package. Consult your pharmacist or your doctor and follow their advice. Take Supergin pain relief tablet by mouth once every 6 hours until the pain subsides or as directed by your physician.