Wrist Pain Relief and Treatment
Wrist pain is usually due to injury from sprains or fractures or long-term use of the wrist in repetitive actions. The wrist, with its several small joints where the bones of the hand and forearm meet, plays a major role in basic movements. Any injury, sprain, or medical condition that affects the wrist can lead to wrist pain.
Some of the causes of wrist pain include sports injury, an extension of the wrist, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Wrist pain has a high impact on the quality of life and interferes with day-to-day activities. People involved in handling heavy mechanical equipment or typing are also prone to wrist pain. Obesity and diabetes apart from arthritis are also found to have a significant role in causing wrist pain.
Supergin Ayurvedic for Wrist Pain Relief
- Instant absorbing action relieves pain in the case of a wrist sprain
- Acts directly on the muscles and penetrates the affected area
- Supergin tablets can be taken along with topical application
- Pain relief spray has a hot and cold sensation to immediately relieve pain
- Topical application of ointment helps to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Initiates the faster recovery and helps to mobilize faster
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Wrist Pain Causes
- Sprain – Sudden impact from falling on an outstretched hand. Sudden twists, forced moves, improper landing, or sports activity can cause a wrist sprain.
- Stress Repetitive stress from any activity that involves repetitive wrist motion
- Inflammation – Damage to the tendons or bursa around the wrist area
- Wrist fracture – Accidents, sports injury, or ligament tear to the wrist bone may cause wrist pain
- Sports injury- Fracture or any impact from a trauma or sports injury
- Medical condition – Carpal tunnel syndrome, or repetitive movements and activities like typing or using mechanical tools
- Arthritis – Stiffness and pain in the wrist caused by joint inflammation
Wrist Pain Symptoms
- Swollen fingers, numbness and tingling of hand or wrists
- Difficulty making a fist or gripping objects
- Pain, numbness, or tingling that gets worse at night
- Sudden, sharp pain in the hand
- Swelling, redness, significant bruising around the wrist, joint or forearm
- Warmth in a joint near the wrist
- Wrist pain that persists beyond a few days
- Inability to straighten or flex the joint
Wrist Pain Treatment
- Home treatment – Proper rest for the wrist and enough time for healing helps to resolve wrist pain. Ice application and compression with elastic bandages and wrist wrap are also recommended.
- Ayurvedic treatment – Pain in the wrist due to sprain can be resolved by massaging the affected area with Ayurvedic pain relief oil
- OTC medications – OTC medicine like pain relief tablets can help to alleviate pain in the case of severe wrist pain
- OTC topical pain relief -Ointments and liniments containing herbal extracts and essential oils can be used to relieve wrist pain
- Physical recovery treatment – Wrist strengthening exercise under proper guidance can help resolve the wrist pain
- Supportive treatment – Support braces or splints may be used, particularly in wrist injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, or arthritis can help.
- Surgical treatment – In the case of carpal tunnel syndrome, reconstruction surgery is needed
Add testimonial description here. Edit and place your own text.
Add testimonial description here. Edit and place your own text.
What is wrist pain?
Wrist pain is any discomfort or pain in the wrist caused by injury, sprain, arthritis or any repetitive movement and medical condition.
What are the wrist pain symptoms?
Symptoms of wrist pain can include swelling and bruising, numbness, tingling, and weakness of the hand. Stiffness in the wrist and sometimes in the fingers, trouble holding or grasping objects is some of the other symptoms.
What are the causes of wrist pain?
Wrist pain might be caused due to any injury to the wrist due to sprain, strain, or even fracture. Arthritis and other conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome can cause wrist pain.
How can I reduce the risk of a wrist injury?
Preventing sudden fall by using proper shoes can help to reduce the risk of a wrist injury. Wearing protective gear during sports activity and paying attention to instruction can help in reducing wrist injury.
How can I prevent wrist pain?
With proper ergonomics like work posture, keyboard, etc, you can keep your wrist in a relaxed neutral position which will help to prevent wrist pain.
How can I tell if my wrist pain is due to my work?
Usually difficult to identify the work-related cause of wrist pain, you can recognize it by identifying the activities you perform at work that aggravates the wrist pain. In such a case, whenever you reduce the repetitive work or modify the posture, you can realize a significant improvement in the pain.
Can wrist pain go away on its own?
Quite often, wrist pain may subside with proper rest. However, severe wrist pain can continue to progress without you knowing it. Consulting a doctor or physician should be considered if the wrist pain doesn’t subside within a few days of rest and treatment.
What are the options for wrist pain treatment at home?
Home treatments include applying ice over the affected area, resting your wrist and over the counter pain medication. For immobilization, splints can be used to restrict movement in your wrist. You can also follow some recommended exercises to stretch and lengthen muscles and tendons.
What are the OTC medicines for wrist pain?
A wide range of OTC pain relief medicines and topical creams are available for the treatment of wrist pain. Pain relief treatment includes liniments, ointments, and sprays.
Why Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief is most recommended?
Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief ointments and liniments are made from a blend of herbal extracts that help to relieve pain and inflammation.
How do I buy or order Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief?
Supergin is one of the leading brands of OTC pain relief products that is available at all leading medical stores and pharmacies. You can also buy Supergin Ayurvedic pain relief liniments and ointment online from the e-commerce portals.
What makes Supergin pain relief spray so effective for wrist pain?
Unlike other sprays, Supergin pain relief spray contains fast-absorbing ingredients that penetrate the skin instantly and act on the pain. In the case of a sports injury or work-related wrist pain, Supergin has been found to provide a positive result and relieve pain instantly.